There is so much misunderstanding and misinformation about this subject. So I break down my understanding of why you should wear a mask. It is longer than I intended, but hopefully it is simply stated and makes a good argument for why masks should be worn.
If you physically cant wear a mask (small percentage of the population), that is ok, we just need to get everyone else wearing a mask so we can beat this virus and go one with our lives, liberty and prosperity.
You can listen to the podcast or on Youtube (below).
Thinking about going camping soon? The video below shows how we tried to stay safe last weekend and avoid the Covid virus while we were camping at Grandfather Campground in Banner Elk, NC.
The goal was to not enter the shower or bathhouse. Instead we used our pop up shower tent and portable, propane hot water heater to shower at our campsite. We used our portable poop bucket for those needs.
Stay safe out there!
Here are my thoughts on
- how NC and Wake county are misleading us and not being consistent with CDC guidelines
- why the Corona virus is a threat to your employees, you and your bottom line
- why you should send your employees home sooner, rather than later, to protect your business and bottom line – especially employees that can work from home
- reducing the chance of infection by reducing the potential R0 in your business
- remember as the commentator on PeakProsperity.com says the pattern of the virus is case, case, cluster, cluster, boom
Our local disinformation from the state / county / public schools is so bad that PeakProsperity.com was pointing out the inaccuracy of info provided by Wake County public schools and the Wake county health department in conjunction with NC DHHS.
I’m not a medical professional, but I’ve been following the virus very closely. I hope this helps you make proactive decisions that could save lives.