Getting The Help You Need
Do you wonder if:
– Your product concept has merit?
– What to do next?
– Where to find someone to fund your product?
Let us help answer your questions! We have helped many entrepreneurs, inventors, and start up companies launch successful products. We have also enjoyed a great deal of success with our Montie Gear product line (www.montiegear.com). We have taken that product line from 0 to over a $100,000 in sales in 3-1/2 years. We will use the knowledge and experience that came from our success to help drive your product to the marketplace.
After spending many hours with entrepreneurs and inventors answering the same questions, we have a two step process to help you understand the design process and move your product forward. We can help you save time, money and heartache as you are following your dream to a successful new product!
Step 1 – Initial Evaluation and Questions
Spend 1.5 hours with our company President and Product Design Veteran, Montie Roland. During this time you’ll cover the following:
– Present an overview of your product concept.
– Get feedback on the product and the challenges you’ll face in getting the product to market.
1) options for turning your product concept into a working prototype
2) options for manufacturing the product after the design is complete
We also spend time discussing these three critical issues:
a) Should you patent the product or not and what that might cost (no legal advice here, just a discussion about the process and things to consider)?
b) Licensing your product and what you need to have in place to do that.
c) Finding investors to fund your product concept.
During this time, we’ll share the benefit of our experiences with a variety of products in a way that is designed to give you a head start and avoid wasting your hard earned money during what can be an expensive process. Make that investment in your product today!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Step 2 – Product Design 101 Training
Date: Third Wednesday and Thursday of each month
This is the part of the process where you make an investment in you. Join us for two 4 hour sessions where we:
- Provide an overview of the product design and development process from the initial stage to the point of having manufactured goods ready to sell.
- Introduce the concepts and vocabulary necessary to interact with vendors and others involved in the product development process.
- Provide insight to the thought processes necessary for a successful product development-to launch cycle
To register for the next class, please visit our Upcoming Events page.
Feel free to download a more detailed class information PDF here.